Sunday, July 18, 2004

Yup, went and bought Full Metal Panic Box with Mission 1 after service today. $46.15 after the coupon and tax. Not a bad deal if I do say so myself. Though, I'll have to cut down on my spending for the next three, four weeks like when I bought FF XI.

Watched the four episodes in Mission 1 as well as the ADV previews for other shows. The subtitle is kinda annoying and glaring, but it's nice to be able to watch it on the TV screen.

A side note on the ADV previews: the dubbing of Hoshi no Koe's main girl sounds too deep; the Kirika dub sounds fine, though she only has about 2 lines in the promo clip so it's hard to really tell; I was cocking my eyebrow when I heard the scream in the RahXephon preview. It sounded just like the original seiyuu! Then I heard Sakamoto near the end and realised that it was indeed the original seiyuu. And I was just getting impressed with the supposed dub acting... I knew it was wishful thinking. -__-

PS. The T-shirt in the FMP box is XL-sized. I don't think I can fit into that thing and I don't want to fit into it. I'll have to think of something.

0 comments: