Monday, July 12, 2004

Went checking on some prices today after the service.

FutureShop:
- Argento Soma Limited Box Edition with 1st DVD $53.99
- Twelve Kingdoms vol.6 $36.99
- FF XI $79.99
- Lineage (sp?) II $59.99 (not that I'm interested, just curious)
- Passion for Christ OST $16.99

a & b sound:
- Full Metal Panic Limited Box Edition with 1st DVD + XL T-shirt $53.99
- Passion for Christ OST $18.99

I was planning on buying the Argento Soma Box with the 1st DVD since I'm missing ep.1-5, but immediately scratched it after seeing the outrageous price tag. The box isn't even the sturdy box like my GPM box or the Full Metal Panic box I saw. It seems that I'll simply have to wait for some nice fellow newsgroup user to post the episodes.

Never planned to buy Region 1 Twelve Kingdoms DVD, just curious. It doesn't even say what episodes are on the disc! Stupid packager -.-

The FF XI I bought months ago is still sitting quietly beside my GPM box, and I honestly don't know how long is it going to be before I'll be able to get a credit/master card. Why did I buy it so early? I bought it for under $60, that's why. XP

I was tempted to buy the Passion for Christ OST at FutureShop, but decided to check out Celebration before making the purchase. We'll see.

The real struggle I had today was with the Full Metal Panic Box. I have a coupon that can reduce the price by 10 bucks. But is it worth it? I won't even be able to wear that T-shirt... Just checked out Amazon.ca for the same thing. They're asking $58.49 for it. Now each DVD costs from $32-38 depending on the store, and I'll need to buy 6 more. I suppose it's settled. I'll ask what their return policy is and buy it if it's longer than 30 days, then see if I can get a chance to drop by Metro or Crystal. Yup.

0 comments: