Monday, July 26, 2004

*Taken directly from my post in the SEED DESTINY thread on AX.com*

Just took a quick peek at Gunota Headlines and found some interesting information.

Originally, I thought the Gundam takeover operation would take place some time before the secret meeting, but since Armory One seems to be the location for both events, maybe they coincide with each other? That might explain how Athrun becomes the pilot of Saviour (yet to be confirmed by official source). If so, then it's possible that the three would see Cagalli and would report back to the Earth Federation of Orb's supposed movement. The possibilities and complications are endless!

I totally missed the ZAFT belt Stella wears. I can only think of a few plausible explanation: either she got it from a former ZAFT pilot as a war prize, or she actually used to know someone from ZAFT. If it's the first case, then she might be a scary person. If it's the latter case, then we can surely expect to see more twist and angst in the plot.

Also, according to the character scan, Lunamaria was originally supposed to be a pilot candidate. I'm glad they made her a MS pilot.

Now my next big question for SEED DESTINY is who will play the new characters. SEED has a really excellent cast, including many of my favourite seiyuu. Personally, I hope Kuwashima Houko returns, maybe even as Lunamaria. She feels like Fllay...

0 comments: