Sunday, July 25, 2004

Just watched Mission 1 with the English track. Not too bad. I think Inu Yasha has a better dub than Full Metal Panic, but I could be very biased. Whoever is doing Inuyasha is very different from Yamaguchi Kappei, but he's pulling it off nicely. I'm afraid I can't really say the same for the VA for Sagara Sousuke, seeing how Seki Tomokazu is one of my top favourite seiyuu. I think the VA's for Kagome and Kaname are doing a good job comparing to Yukino Satsuki. Of course I like the Japanese version a lot better, but it's nice not having to read the subtitles. Though I was having trouble making out what the person was saying at times, especially when it's over a phone or transmission. I also noticed a few differences between the translation, it's because of the limitation of dubbing, timing, and such?

PS. Blogger seemed to have fixed the submission problem while I was away on the Paddlewheel boat trip with the guys from work (which was interesting to say the least, with lots of dancing and drinking (not on my part, mind you)), and the breeze was very nice and cool). That was quick! :)

0 comments: