Friday, April 02, 2004

Uwah, I missed the date! I meant to challenge myself to post something everyday starting from April, but I'm failing on the very first day. How resolved am I? -__-

This past week's been hectic. I have no idea why, but I just seem to have very little time to do whatever, even though I only work three days a week now. Hopefully, I'll be able to sort out a schedule and free up more time. I really DO need to study, after all.

Man, this post is just as disorganised as my current life... That should change in the future, I hope!

I've been eating pasta whenever I eat out lately. That baked shrimp and feta penne was all right, a bit on the salty side, though, especially near the bottom.

Now that I think of it, I've been eating irregularly and rather badly ever since I worked. The McDonald's consumption rate is even reaching a dangerous level (can you say McChicken?? -__-*). I'll have to come up with a battle plan to counter this soon, or I'll surely die early like Andy said...

Anyhow~ Time to go back to the translation. I'm almost there! , sanopup!! Fight! Oh! (I guess I'm lacking sleep...)

Hm, I knew there's a feature on Blogger to change the date of entries. *smirk* Now we'll see if I can keep up with the posting. XP