Saturday, April 03, 2004

First lawn mow of the season!

Man, I didn't realise that the whole backyard lawn has been taken over by the moss army corps. It's starting to look like the forest floor, minus the trees and ferns and stuff. Gotta start some massacre, I suppose. The thick mat of moss is keeping the whole place moist, making it difficult for me to mow. *twitch*

Finally got my car washed!

But it was rather disastrous. To start it off, the nuzzle wasn't working so I had to use my finger instead. Then the water didn't come out properly; apparently the hose was clogged somewhere. And did I say the water was COLD? No, make it FREEZING. It's got to a point where I was worrying whether it was sufficient to rinse off the liquid car wash properly. The worst of it all? I missed two spots. Right on the engine cover. It's so obvious ~>__<~

And last but not least, I crashed Mozilla in the evening. It's not Mozilla's fault, though. I simply ran out of disk space (< 5MB) in the middle of setting up an email account with Mozilla Mail. Everything worked fine after some frenzy hunting (to search for things I could delete) and a reboot. .

At least the day ended well.