Friday, April 09, 2004

*twitch* ...What's with all the singing and idol thing??

While trying to free up some space, I came across a Nadesico episode where an idol contest for a new captain is held (Oh, so that's where those songs I heard before come from). Then I watched an episode of Blue Seed where Momiji is entered into an idol contest. Then I tried Full Moon wo Sagashite, which is about a 12-year-old girl with one year to live wanting to become a singer (I totally hate myco's acting, btw. She has a nice deep voice for singing, but it's completely unsuitable for a little girl. Plus, her acting is plain and unexciting. -__-##)

Kidou Senkan Nadesico is really good, though. The plot is different from the manga (which came after the anime anyway?) and is full of drama. The integration between Nadesico and Gekiganger is great, and the whole thing is funny as anything~ A youthful hot-blooded series! I'm glad I got to watch it. ^__^

On another note, Samurai Deeper Kyo is good, too. I especially like the music, the camera angles, the flow of actions, and, of course, the cast. The biggest failure, however, is that even though it has nice character design and art, the proportion of people is just way off most of the time! -__-# I'm not even half way though, so we'll see how the story turns out (I heard that Kyoshiro prevails in the end. 'tis a shame. I like Kyo x Yuya better XP).

0 comments: