Thursday, April 08, 2004

Now I've really done it.

I'm not an impulsive buyer because I am poor 99% of the time. So what shall I call it this time? My bank account is mourning its lost, my mind and logic are struggling, but my heart is singing.

Final Fantasy XI, the only computer game I've ever planned to buy, now sits on the desk shelf with GPM DVDs, Mononoke Hime DVD, The Three Musketeers, and The Divine Comedy.

Now all that's left is to get a graphic card (gotta go look up the card model again), apply for a Master Card ($12.95US/month for 1 char, $13.95 for 2), clean up the disk space (6 out of 20G required... a big chunk, I'd say), read up on the game, and the installation.

My heart is going , but I don't know when I'll actually get to see the real action. Ah, all the complications~