Thursday, May 22, 2003



One month has passed since I last posted anything due to my extremely busy schedule. What have I been doing lately? Nothing much. After the merchandising job with Brofort in Langley, I started down the path of distributor, doing door to door promotion for charities and non-profitable organizations such as Greenpeace and Canadian Mental Health Association.

Until this Sunday.

First of all, I really learned a lot during the week and a half I was working there. The team spirit was very high all the time, and the people were great. I got over the fear of ringing strangers' door bells and talking to them about donating money to charities. That was some experience! However, this job requires a full 8-hour on the field and takes up over 12 hours of my time everyday. As someone living with the family and also has a church life as well as web life, my time was reduced drastically. Plus, summer is coming and we'll be getting busy for some community evangelism! As a result, I had no choice but to discontinue being a distributor.

All in all, I really enjoyed my time at Bottomline Productions; I'm not closing the door yet.