Saturday, March 08, 2003

Having a cold is not the best thing in the world.

Anyway, I had a talk with the head of the web team and I'm very looking forward to what we're going to accomplish!

...Which also reminds me once again of my current state of joblessness. The sooner I get a job, the faster I can get my Mum and my brother off my back. They complain and runt on everyday as though I don't care at all! -__-***

Speaking of which, gotta phone the Stanley Park Tourism office on Monday about the position, check out the info regarding e-Bay opening an office in Burnaby, fax more resumes...

Ack! And I gotta finish setting up the online shopping feature for 5B2F next week!! >__< There are also the fics to read through, as well as Slayers SEED to submit...

I work best under pressure. I can do them.. ^__^