Wednesday, September 26, 2012

PSN (North America)

Since Tokyo Jungle is offered as an PSN exclusive for North America, I thought I'd check the price. For this game, I'd actually prefer English for easier reading of the animals' names and stuff, as opposed to katakana (ex. Pomeranian vs. ポメラニアン).

$14.99. Excellent price tag.

Then I browsed to the new release section for PSP... Final Fantasy III?! I thought I'd have to wait for months for this!! After a quick check on Google, I was told that it's also PSN-only for now (maybe because PSP is doing very poorly on this side of the ocean?)

$19.99. Great price.

Conveniently, I happened to have a $20 PSN card that I grabbed when I bought Assassin Creed the other day.

FF III is now in Lancelot (my PSP), quietly waiting for me to finish FF IV so I can start training up a party of onion knights! XD

On a side note, since FF III is a PSP game and has no trophy function, it doesn't matter which account I get the game from. When I get around to acquire Tokyo Jungle, however, the trophies I earn will be all alone on the North American PSN account, separated from all the other trophies on the Japanese PSN account...

Ah, well. Time to buy another PSN card so I can so I can roam the streets of Tokyo as whatever animal I choose. XD

0 comments: