Friday, March 23, 2012

北京烤鴨好吃嗎

Just finished watching 「NICONI​CO KARAOKE LIV​E in 北京 動漫歌曲合戦​~冬の陣~」 (12.10.2011) on Niconico broadcast. An edited recording of it, hosted by ぽこた and 百花繚乱, to be exact.

I watch enough of these anisong karaoke programs on Niconico and usually don't write about them, but one performance prompted me to write about this one. I figured I'll throw in a few other highlights while I'm at it.

番凩 by 湯幻月 & Jac. I don't venture out of Niconico so I don't know any of the singers, but I was really impressed by Jac singing KAITO's part. KAITO's part is much harder to sing, but Jac pulled it off beautifully. まさに野生KAITOだ! This is also not a well known Vocaloid song unless one's into MEIKO or KAITO, so I was very pleasantly surprised and thrilled by the song choice.

Other highlights:
- 湯幻月 also sang a Chinese vocaloid song 月江西 (and I learned that Niconico isn't normally accessible in China, according to the comments). I should look up the original song on YouTube sometimes.
- someone sang 世界が終るまでは from SLAM DUNK
- someone sang ココロ
- someone (who's studying in the U of HK, according to the comment) sang 核融合炉, which is very hard to sing for a real person, and she was awesome with the high pitch
- ぽこた's secret guest performance on 千本桜、Episode:0、ダンシング☆サムライ。やっぱりうまい! Episode:0 was kinda like Gackt's, too. XD
- some photos that ぽこた took while in Beijing, including a scorpion lollipop; a scorpion dish in a restaurant (ぽこた: tasted like scone.); and a advertisement poster outside a restaurant that they went to, which specializes in maid Genghis Khan. In ぽこた's words, the maid place was "more Akiba than Akiba." XD

You're probably wondering about the post title.

It's the only line of Chinese ぽこた learned, and he used it throughout his trip with anyone he talked to. He also used it during the performance to heat up the mood. He said and typed out the line many many many times during the Niconico broadcast. It made a lot of people want to eat Peking duck, including me. XD

0 comments: