Friday, January 06, 2012

マイ動物園

After using up all my energy and surviving the dreading dentist appointment, I decided to charge my depleted self and got a few more Schleich animals.

Now I have a total of 12 Schleich animals (in alphabetic order):
Cat, stretching (Felis catus)
Dwarf Lop (Leporidae)
Gnu (Connochaetes taurinus) (I only know them as wildebeest until today, but they were a regular topic in my university years.)
Kangaroo, male (Macropus rufus)
Kudu antelope (Tragelaphus strepsiceros)
Moose calf (Alces alces)
Polar Bear, female (Ursus maritimus)
Rabbits, sitting (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
Red deer calf (Cervus elaphus)
Wolf (Canis lupus)
Wolverine (Gulo gulo) (For some reason, I thought it's a honey badger when I got it XD)
Yak (Bos grunniens)

Along with my other animal collections, I'm slowly but surely building my pet zoo.
目指す、百匹!:D

0 comments: