Thursday, September 15, 2011

いいfigma、買わなイカ?

Someone asked me if I knew who Black Rock Shooter was, to which I answered yes and that I have the BRS figma. He didn't realize how little clothes BRS wears and seemed slightly disturbed that someone he knows has cosplayed as BRS.

Since I don't have a display shelf yet for my gunpla, my BRS figma is also still sitting in the box waiting for the day of glory to come. I figured I'd review its magnificence on Good Smile instead for the time being.

Even though I wasn't planning to get another figma anytime soon, I thought I'd check out the line up...

Black Rock Shooter 2035
卑怯な! They're going to make one for the game version of BRS!? This one looks a lot more elaborate than the original, and the rusty feel of the weapons has got even better. Luckily, I already have the original and don't feel the urge to get this one. I do want the game itself, though. Very much.

Black Gold Saw
This one I actually would want. She was only on screen for a very brief time, but not only is the design attractive, but the figma itself looks really well done. In comparison, Dead Master's appeal is a lot weaker, despite her being the "boss" in the OVA. I really like her Dead scythe with its metallic sheen, though.

Last but certainly not least, let's not forget the eternal ドロッセルお嬢様. I will snatch this one up if I do see it, if only it's available... orz

But, despite all the purchase musings, I very rarely go down to where the (only?) local anime & figures shop is located. My best chance might be when I go to AX, but there's no telling when that would be (depends on the guests) and what would be available and their prices.

Musing is just that, musing. In my case, 妄想かな?

0 comments: