Sunday, August 07, 2011

Ceui

I fell for Ceui when I first heard her in 空を見上げる少女の瞳に映る世界 (a.k.a. Munto TV). The lucidity and serenity of her voice is really soothing and healing, and yet conveys so much emotion. She writes all the lyrics for her songs and compose most of them as well.

When I heard her again in 伝説の勇者の伝説 (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes), especially the insert song Energy, I was moved once more. Frankly, I have to say I would be hesitant whether to buy the LOL Heroes anime if it gets released here because it wasn't done very well. But the performance of the seiyuu cast really was most excellent, as were the songs, three of which were Ceui's.

I've been listening to all the Ceui songs I have today, and it really makes me want to go read DenYuuDen. If I can just finish the 56 volumes of Inuyasha first... Only at vol.11 now. 頑張ります!

*gremz* 植林・植樹

0 comments: