Sunday, August 28, 2011

BLEACH DS 4th:フレイム・ブリンガー pt.2

I mentioned beating this game completely last year, and I just did it again today. ヽ(`д´)ノ

With so many things piling up and waiting for me to watch/read/play/build, why did I spend almost another 19 hours replaying a game I beat completely? Well, I played the game ROM last year, but I got a new copy of the game in LA so I had to do it. XD

I also decided that I'll focus on the ROM games on DS now, instead of playing the cartridge games. And here's why.

Even though the 3DS is region-locked, it doesn't seem to be the same case for its backward compatibility for DS games. So I'll still be able to play my cartridge games on the 3DS (with bigger screens as well since I only have a DS Lite), but the ROM games can only be played on the DS through a hack.

Of course, ideally I wouldn't have to resort to the hack at all if all those Japanese games were readily available. Hopefully I'll find more games next time when I visit the west coast again.


*gremz* オゾン層

0 comments: