Sunday, December 05, 2010

I was updating my Soramimi files (in Notepad text files!) when I noticed a web radio programme for Denyuuden. I haven't listened to web radio in years, so I thought I'd get back to it for a bit and loaded the website for Onsen...

I can't get it to play. orz

The site has changed a lot since I last accessed it a few years ago and is now Flash-heavy. I tried both Firefox and IE(!) and still couldn't get the video to play.

Then I decided to try Niconico, since I've seen postings of web radio programmes on there before. Lo and behold, the keyword "伝説の勇者の伝説のラジオ" rendered some results! The result barely contained half of the aired sessions, but it's better than nothing.

Three sessions later, I realized how much I miss listening to web radio programmes like this. Should definitely get back into the habit some more. :D

0 comments: