Sunday, November 28, 2010

Today I waged a mini-war with certain evil creatures hiding inside the bag of rice. I only just got that bag a few months ago! Must be the heat I turned on for the cat during the winter... orz

There weren't very many (that I saw) so I decided to transfer the rice from the bag to smaller containers for storing in the fridge, at the same time getting rid of the evil creatures as I saw them during the operation.

I never had this problem before in Vancouver, but this is already the 2nd bag I have infested in Ottawa. We even used to store rice in the same iron bucket, too. Is it the temperature??

Maybe I should start buying rice in smaller bags and throw it into the freezer first as suggested by many ppl online...

Me no like those little evil creatures. (つд`)

0 comments: