Tuesday, October 05, 2010

In commemoration of the advent of dear mum and the temporary lost of freedom, here's a quick list of what I won't be able to do during her stay.

Off the top of my mind, in no particular order, I won't be able to:
- stay up late
- see the sun rise
- sleep in my bed
- have ice cream & chips for meal
- eat my current portion of meat
- watch anime
- read manga
- be on the computer all night
- listen to music all the time
- sing
- pile things around
- leave dishes out
- talk to myself
- have my own peace and quiet
- leave the bathroom door open
- throw clothes onto the couch
- not get out of the building on weekends
- have the cat to myself
- be lazy
- gaze into space blankly

...I think I will stop here before the list grows exponentially.

Of course, there's also good things (especially for the cat), but the inconvenience far outweighs the merits for me.

Ah well, as long as it makes her happy...

0 comments: