Saturday, September 18, 2010

ドアホだ、わたし。 orz

I foolishly deleted a whole bunch of folders in Sebastian (the awesome 2TB external HDD) thinking those files were previously backed up on discs... but they're not!! I recorded those folders into the master list but failed to specified their location (thought about it but didn't follow through...)

Some folders I still have on Cygnus or Stargazer that I can just copy over for real back up, but others are already partially deleted and the files scrambled. I also need to go through the master list and remove the folder names, then record the salvaged ones into a new list.

Not sure how much longer this'll take, but there goes my wonderful Saturday afternoon... orz

I want to clean up Cygnus and run the benchmark tool for FF XIV, damn it! I need to clear up some serious space in preparation for the actual game, too. 15GB out of my current <20GB space would not work very well...

0 comments: