Monday, September 13, 2010

劇場版BLEACH 地獄篇

Ever since news of the movie came out and showed Ichigo in his Hollow form, I've been looking forward to it with eager anticipation. Then came the revelation that it'll be about Hell, which the manga touched on very briefly in an early chapter and never expanded on. Of course I'd have to see this.

Since Kubo-sensei is involved with the production of the movie from the beginning, as in the 2nd and 3rd movies, I don't need to worry about collapsing character personalities or story line. The Hell Chapter movie marks the first of a series of projects for the 10th anniversary of Bleach's serialization, so I have high hopes for it, too.

What's available on the official website so far, including the seiyuu for the two guest characters, looks very promising. I was just thinking the other day that Nakai-san has yet to appear in Bleach, too! I'm especially hyped that the group infiltrating Hell seems to be limited to Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Ishida and one of the new characters. Again, no point and need to bring in the whole gang every time. And the lack of Orihime is always good for me. (I'm not anti-Orihime, actually. Just don't like it when she gets too close to Ichigo. I'm IchiRu all the way!)

Needless to say, I had mixed feelings when I saw the sets of mini-posters for the pre-sale tickets. I guess it makes sense to put Ichigo and Ulquiorra in the same set, but at least put Ichigo or Ulquiorra in the middle when displaying the set. :< Personally, I'd probably go with Set C, even though I'd really want Rukia or Ulquiorra. But you can't go wrong with Hitsugaya, Gin and Grimmjow. XD

Now if Viz will just hurry up and license and release Fade to Black, that'll make the wait for the Hell Chapter release a lot easier... ( ̄д ̄)

0 comments: