Saturday, April 19, 2008

If you had ever stumbled into this absurd corner hidden deep in the web maze before, be it by design or accident, you'll notice something different.

Yes, I abandoned the Asuran Theme and its variant which I had been using since 2003.

Yes, I upgraded the classic template and had to pick one temporarily. Didn't like any of the templates but didn't really have time to make one myself, especially considering all the reading I'd have to do.

Yes, I finally found a template which layout is simple enough for me to modify without going through too much hassle.

Yes, this is the theme I'll be using from now on till I get bored and have a lot of time on my hand. Thus I present you Paw Wow v.3!

No, I don't have a name for the theme this time. I didn't have anything particular in mind when I picked the colours out of whim.

Yes, I will be using this as a basis for the writing/translation blog that's been waiting for its debut for years. Only God knows (literally) when that will be...

0 comments: