Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's painfully obvious that I've failed to uphold my new year's resolution to write something everyday. But I want to get back to the habit of writing again, if nothing else but to prepare me for the write-up of my million-page final project. Well, actually I don't know how many pages it will be, but it wouldn't hurt to keep myself in the writing spirit. Wait, that's not the right description in this case. Practising self-discipline is probably a better way to put it. There're always countless, albeit many of which are crazy, ideas swimming in my head and begging to be put into words, but I just ignore them plainly 'cause I'm too lazy to make the effort of writing them out.

So! Hopefully this time I'll get better result. We'll start with something casual. In the next post, that is. XD

お楽しみに!

0 comments: