Friday, January 06, 2006

I was too quick to celebrate the return of Little Black. It's dead again. The power source is dead, to be exact.

Since late last night, the light on the power adapter started flashing, but I didn't notice it until the computer beeped the plug-in-the-power-or-lose-your-work low power warning. By then, it was too late. The power adapter is still blinking now, though the ratio changed from 1:1 to 1:2, where 1 is on and 2 is off. The same problem had occurred once before when Little Black was still in coma, but it was fixed after unplugging and re-plugging the cords a few times. Luck doesn't seem to be with me this time around. :(

I am tempted to buy the universal power adapter if that would solve the problem, but it'll cost me close to 100 bucks, and there is no telling how long Little Black itself will last. Such cruel dilemma... Is it just not meant to be? T__T

0 comments: