Friday, September 03, 2004

I was just chatting with out tech on how trusty my Little Black was yesterday, and guess what happened today? Little Black gave up the ghost.

It's like this. I turned off Little Black the night before leaving for the 4-day summer camp. Since Coordinator is here, it didn't get turned on until earlier today.

It couldn't find the hard drive.

That instantly threw me into a fit of panic. My stuff! My writings! My webpages! My pictures! My pouring of heart and energy over the years!

I broke off more parts (one of the supporting stands on the bottom, 2 white little things inside somewhere) and cut my hand while trying to get the hard drive out, hoping it would be possible to extract the data using another computer in case the hard drive wasn't completely dead. After much frustration and struggles, I managed to pull it out. My blood ran cold the moment I saw it. It's not gonna be compatible to anything. I tried taking it out and putting it back a few times, but all failed.

Such was the burden I carried with me when I went to the cell group in the evening. When Soph said to pray for what we want during praise and worship, Little Black was the first thing that came to my mind. So I prayed for it.

could not describe the surprise and shock I felt when I went home, ran straight to Little Black, and saw the familiar howling wolf on the DOS background. was more like it. :D

Thank You so much, God!!! You listened to my prayer and resurrected Little Black!!
~>___<~
Thank You. *^__^*

0 comments: