Friday, August 27, 2004

With much reluctance, we left the camp site and returned home. Mum already left for the States while I was on the bus so I came home to find the cat alone.

Apparently, we ate too well at the summer camp. I was shocked when I stepped on the balance and found myself at a new high. -__-

*taken from my post in the Gundam SEED DESTINY thread at AX.com*

Ooh, the shades... Athrun didn't even wear a mask before, how is that little thing going to help conceal his identity? Or is it just for the sake of looks?

Neo Roanoke's mask looks like a mix of Creuset and Zechs, and he feels too much like Creuset for comfort. He's ranked colonel, btw.

Haven't finished SEED so I'm not very familiar with the clone thing except that there's some kind of relationship between Fllaga and Creuset. I find it interesting how the roles (as far as seiyuu is concerned) seem to reverse in DESTINY regarding the blond and the masked man. Rey is a Coordinator and there has yet to be any background info on Neo. That aside, I think Seki Toshihiko and Koyasu Takehito are fine choices for two of the major players.

Remember the Millennium Gundam I mentioned once before? The Athrun scan done in April indicated that he is slated to be the pilot of Millennium Gundam. It is still unclear whether Millennium is the name for the rough draft Saviour or a later unit like Destiny. It also says "18 years old; ZAFT."

For some reason, I have a feeling that Cagalli is not going to survive, and that's when Athrun returns to ZAFT (in name, not in allegiance) and pilots ZAFT's Gundam. That might explain why Lunamaria is shown together with Athrun instead of Cagalli (thinking of the SEED OP where Nicol stops appearing because he is going to die soon). I have yet to see First Attack so this is just my guess after seeing Zero Attack.

0 comments: