Sunday, August 08, 2004

Hunter x Hunter 完食。

Not bad... is what I'd like to say. There are certainly good moments, but what's with all the loose threads in the end?!(ノ`Д´)ノ~~┴───┴

What about the Shadow Band? Did people really think they're gone? What about Kurapika? What about Kirua's brother and the game? What about Gon's search for his father? What's the relationship between Hisoka and Irumi? What--

Anyway, even though I don't know a single seiyuu in here, it's perfectly fine for me (I don't know anyone from Wolf's Rain as well --1 episode so far-- but I love it). The art is nice and refreshing with no fan service whatsoever. Well, some people might argue otherwise and point out the potential for yaoi, but I believe it's pure friendship between guys.

If I really have to decide, my favourite character would probably be Kirua. I wouldn't be surprised if he is popular. *shrug* Irumi seems stoic, but I actually find him amusing in a childish way, especially in the last episode. He isn't a bad guy, after all.

So I guess I'll give it a... B for overall.

0 comments: