Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Airport, the avoided frontier. This is the voyage of the 8-year-old Mazda, its struggle to escape home safely, to search for the one correct route, to unwillingly map out new regions no one has gone before. ♪

Heh, no matter how many times I've been there, I seem to take a different road every time. Here's the most current one: leave parkade, took a wrong right turn due to unclear sign, turn back in time to pass the 1st stage, missed the exit to connect to another highway due to unclear sign, noticed something's wrong and finally got off at Stevenson Hwy -- I was already going toward the tunnel, got to the end of the road and studied the map, en route back to the major highway, missed the exit to connect to another highway due to lack of sign (though I was thinking of turning here at first), u-turned in a church parking lot, took the turn, finally entered familiar territory and got home from there.

And I had the strangest deja vu, as if I had taken some, if not all, of the wrong turns before. -___-

Che, I'm going there again Sunday evening, huh? It's going to be dark when I try to find the right road, huh? At least Mum will be in the car so I might have a better chance of finding that critical exit that I never took.

0 comments: