Friday, July 09, 2004

キターーーーーーー(°∀°)ーーーーーーー!!

機動戦士ガンダムSEED DESTINY!!

I have yet to read the information on the site or any posts regarding the sequel, but it looks very promising. Apparently, it is a continuation of SEED. Athrun, whose alias in the series has yet to be revealed, and Cagalli (I'm still tempted to write Asuran and Kagari...) are accounted for, and I'm assuming others like Kira, Lacus, Yzak, Dearka will also make appearances.

I have to say that I'm not impressed with the character design of the new main guy. The promotional images of him look like a cross between Kira and Athrun, but the image in the character profile section is just bad. What's with that hair style?? Lunamaria Hawk is cute though. Not to mention an elite pilot as well! Fllay would have made an excellent pilot. I got excited over nothing when Fllay stood in front of Kira's locker in the changing room back then. *sniff*

Anyway! More on SEED DESTINY after I read through the site and other related information. Hopefully G.com will be up by the time SEED DESTINY air. We can have another thread discussing the series like when SEED was on! :D

0 comments: