Monday, July 12, 2004

One of my bed legs just broke. That one was never properly put together in the first place, and it finally gave in after 11 years of usage. I'm not planning to get it fixed 'cause it'd be very bothersome. Besides, I doubt I'll get to sleep on it for that many years now. Right now I have a small box supporting the corner, but who knows how long that will hold. I'll have to find something stronger and more permanent for the job tomorrow. I mean after I wake up.

On another note, this mouse is really getting on my nerve with its constant self-sliding. Alas, it's been over 2 months since I got the system, so I don't really think they'd take the mouse back and give me another. Besides, Peter doesn't work there anymore, I think. -__- I did buy another Logitech mouse just in case, though.

0 comments: