Thursday, June 24, 2004

Yup, it's official now. New Type has suffered a brain damage and needs to be formatted.

It shouldn't be too hard to get it into Coordinator and transfer the data out. what to install afterwards. The overly abused copy is out of the question, and I don't suppose it'll let me activate the XP Pro I bought with Coordinator. Plus, I'm kinda weary of XP now. I want 2000 Pro, but that might be an unattainable daydream... -__-

On the other hand, I replugged the cables inside Coordinator on n-san's advice. Hope that'll solve the problem of the unexplainable mystery of self-reboots.

Yeah yeah, I'll get to the assignments. I have to. But that's not for me to worry about for today. I'll do that after I wake up tomorrow.

PS. The computer is noticeably slower when BT is on. This could be problematic in the future...

0 comments: