Friday, June 25, 2004

This is bad. This is really bad. According to the graph, we've already downloaded 30G worth of stuff and a little over 2G of upload. According to the numbers in the table, we've standing at 19G for download and 3G for upload. If they go by the first account, we might be toast. If they go by the second account, we're safe. Heard this morning that they're having problem with their server; some ppl have spyware installed on them, some experience slower speed. I am getting a slower speed, but I'm contributing it to the use of BT. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope everything works out for the month.

On a side note, I sold a demo phone but forgot to get the customer to fill out the extended warranty form that comes with the demo sale. *bangs head on table* Hope he doesn't come back with the phone in two years...

0 comments: