Thursday, June 17, 2004

Gundam SEED ep.26-30.

Even though I haven't touched it for this many months later and already sort of knew what happened, I still couldn't help but be moved by the intensity of the emotions and the torrent of sadness and desperation. Sure, the amount of recycled materials in ep.26, 27, and other short scenes are annoying, but if you ignore this fact and the sometimes almost unbearable art, it is still the same series I fell for when it started airing in 2002. The characters, the interactions, and the plot are what's really keeping me hooked from the very beginning. I really miss the discussion on Gundam.com with fellow fans. I should had saved the posts. T__T

I'm going to borrow the VCD after I finish the fansubs. Then I'll decide whether to buy the DVD or not.

0 comments: