Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Gee, that was yet another scare. (I'm getting quite a few of these lately, aren't I?)

This morning when I got up, both PCs were off but the laptop was on. Coordinator was still on when I went to bed around 4am! まさか it's the infamous worm/virus thing that shuts down the computer within so many seconds??

Luckily, bro confirmed that there was a blackout for a split second early this morning, and the laptop was fine because it has a battery. (Of course! Why didn't I think of that? -__-)

Then New Type got that age-old pink blob problem again. That's fine, since there're a couple ways to fix this. Then it gave me a minute before shutting down due to a remote procedure call service thing. According to my search on Google, it's the Blaster worm. That freaked me out. Why did New Type contract the worm now when it was fine when the hype was highest?

Anyway, the pink blob thing came back again when the worm shut down the system so I had to reboot. While I waited, I used Coordinator to look for the patch and told bro about the situation when he dropped by. He then told me that Mum's already using the computer for a while now.

.......好樣的、你剛才是在耍我嗎?-__-#

0 comments: