Saturday, May 22, 2004

Everyone told me different things, but it was good that everything was resolved in the end, though not without much frustration on both the customer's and my part. CrossExchange, huh? Nice. I'll keep that in mind. :)

Ah, prayer meetings that I haven't been attending much, how I miss you! The short translation session on Israel history and Kings was interesting, but, alas, nothing beats the praying and the praise and worship after that.

I probably should had ride with someone else instead of going over to Way's with bro, but who would had thought it would take him one hour?? The cookie was good though, and the race part of the 2nd Black Stallion movie was still blood pumping as always.

On a last note, NEVER try to mix warmed milk with Napoleon ice cream. Very bad. The leftovers Mum brought back were good, though. Mended my stomach problem somewhat. XP

0 comments: