Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Calgary advances to the Western Conference Final after defeating Detroit in the overtime! ーー(°∀°)ーー

Though, what impresses me the most is how united their fans are. One glance over the stadium was all I needed. Over 80% of them were wearing the red Calgary jerseys, and 10% of them wore other types of clothing with the Calgary signs. It was truly a red sea of people!

I'm not really a big Calgary fan, but since Vancouver's out, they're the next best choice. I *always* root for the Canadian teams. I want Calgary to win the Stanley Cup this year! >▽<

They seem to be doing well with overtimes this year, winning the series with both Vancouver and Detroit in the overtime. Go all the way, Calgary! I'll be watching! :)

And Jugi is a sore loser, giving up watching after Detroit lost. XP