Friday, May 28, 2004

Ahh~ Haven't sold a computer system in some time now; it's no wonder I'm still a little giddy now, 30 mins after the sell.

The couple originally dropped in to compare price for a particular HP model after checking around in FutureShop. Turned out we don't carry that model. After finding out what it's gonna be used for and for whom, I suggested another model. Then they said they just want a normal monitor, but I changed their mind. They ended up getting a 17" LCD (the husband wanted a 19" but wife said no) to go with the computer. On top of that, there're the surge protector, the wireless PCI card, and a 3-yr warranty on the PC.

Though all my effort went in vain as the scanner turned off itself from idleness. I scanned the isles twice already! Gotta do it again next week...-__-

And now that I think of it, we forgot about speakers. Oops. ^__^;;

0 comments: