Sunday, April 18, 2004

Heh, how long has it been since I last worked on any paper? Two years? Can't say I miss those time, but it seems I still like to play around with words, after all.

Anyway, finally got that letter to students posted. We'll see what the others think of it. We'll also have to synch the content of the two letters as well. They're not consistent at all right now. ? ^__^;;

On another note, Gate Keepers isn't bad at all. Very interesting and nicely done for a plot line that's been used countless of times. I look forward to its development.

The guys on 's board seem to detest Tenjou Tenge, and I don't blame them. I stopped reading the manga after a few chapters myself. As expected, the anime version is full of fan service and more fan service. If it's not for the seiyuu cast, I wouldn't even grab the 1st episode. The OP, however, is *very* nice. I really like it. Just like how I liked Himikoden's OP. I suppose I'll watch a few more episodes before deciding whether to chuck it into the disco pile.